Monday, March 06, 2006 . 9:56 PM
I know that there is very little chance that you will read my blog, but i want to tell you that YOU SUCK!I have never ever met a person like you.Just as well,i might as well say you are the person i hate most in my life.Why must I meet you?Why must i tolerate what you do when what you did was irritable.To think you are still a "good" leader.I still do not get how can you become such a "great" leader.Well,up till now you still may not know who on earth is that that I am talking about,but i can tell you he is not in my section.Do not be mistaken.I know this may sound like i am scolding that person but well,I am not.I am respectful,at least to some people who still worths my respect.And to someone whom I cannot tolerate,I will not respect him.He sucks to the core.He did somethings which real leaders would not do.I do not wish to say furthermore as I am already angry till i have nothing much to say.He is a real hypocrite.Do not ever judge a person by his looks.Know him well before you make a judgement.I am serious.This is refering to everyone.
Though I have said before that everyone has his own good and bad points,but I can hardly find anything good in this person.Other than sucking up there is nothing else that he can do.He is even worse than the other one.Or maybe now he is.I do not know when i will chane my mind.I hate people who play pranks and the pranks are irritable and causes a lot of troubles without him trying to solve it.He just made it difficult for people who are invilved in it who do not know the "behind-the-backs".And i also hate people who are in cathoots with them,without me knowing,of cos.
Well,this only refers to untolerable acts of suckers.


