<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, March 23, 2006 . 3:29 PM

Some people are chao hyper today and I have no idea why haha. Bleh. I came home early today cause I have no sp ahaha. Unlike some percussion peeps who have the combine prac with co lols.^^. Anyway today was still a tired day. Early in the morning it was still raining and my dad turned on the aircon in the car. =.= . I was freezing so couldnt fall asleep. And when we reached school, there was no flag raising as it was still a little drizzling i guess. But later on it stop! And guess what? We had PE =.= ....We were made to run around the school, twice with a short break in between. During the so-called break we did the assisted pull-up.=.=. And all those tired me out. After that was English and I felt like sleeping, but in the mean time, I was also worried. haha. why?Cause it may be my turn to do op but luckily it hadnt reach till mine yet. Some people didnt prepare and not ready yet, so she almost wanted those people with ppt do first =.= .Unfair. But nevermind sooner or later my turn will still come. Hah.After recess, she almost wanted to do op =.= ...during the ip =.=....then we had 3 boring periods of chi...erm..i am not saying that other periods were not boring,just that these were the extremes. then was science,math then go home!!!yay...no sp mah =p...

So just now i was saying some people are real hyper today.eg. Shaun aka Piggie Daddy(LOLs)
Why did I call him that?aha...that was the funny thing happened just now, or rather a conversation during the chi,sci and math periods...

It all started with us 4 talking....then dont know talk till what and i said something,
Shaun: So?Only your mother care,not me.
(I heard some parts wrongly)
Me: Huh? You are my mother?
(Everyone laughs)
Shaun: Nonono. I am a guy. Hello!
KH: He's your mother?He has periods?
(=.=)
Shaun: What's period? Pain or not?
(And he started asking all those sort of sick and funny questions)
BBQ: Aiyo go ask your mother larh!
Me: Eh you all very sick leh =.=
KH: Aiyah later he ask his mother then kena smack.
(These went on till math...then...)
Mr Hia(to whole class): Eh why this Jolynn everyday go toilet before my period huh?
Shaun: Why Jolynn everyday got period ah?
Us: =.=
Shaun: She very pain izzit?
Us: =.=(again)
BBQ: Yarh and she is dying.
Shaun: Huh? Got period everyday will die one arh?
Me: Walao!
KH: -.-
Shaun: What? We must try to find a way to save her what...
Me: Diao.
BBQ: Yah and you go and do with her larh.(eh ok dis is sick zzz)
Shaun: huh?
Me: Walao.
KH: =.=
BBQ: What? Really what...
(after that we cont listening to cher...suddenly...)
Shaun: Chu Lei is a pig.
Me: Oh then you are what? Piggie mum?
Shaun: Hello! I am a guy!
Me: Orh then you are my Piggie Daddy lorh =.=
KH: Then who's your mother?
Me: *thinks for a moment* Jolynn lorh!
Shaun: ...
(lol...i think still got more but this was all i rmb....ahaha....very sick hor =.= ...lols...)

Ah well i go do hw liaos...byebye!