<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, March 23, 2006 . 7:14 PM

Well I have forgotten to blog about what happened during PE...and since I am bored now, I shall do that. Hmm...first we ran round the bball court 1 and a half times...then did some stretches....and we went to go 1 round around the SCHOOL...which was about 950metres according to Mr siva...though ophi said it was 1.7m =.=....ok nth much happened during this journey...ah and i didnt stop at all haha....And then we went to rest...and did 5 assisted pull-ups....erm i realised i could do it with some difficulty...o_O....ok then we went for the SECOND round around the SCHOOL....this time there was trouble and I felt like killing that freaking person. I was running behind a bunch of guys. And one of them, the freaking guy, did something inconsiderate which was supposed to get the other guys. As in it was meant to get at the other guys. And he did that three times. And what did he do? He stretched (WITH MUCH DIFFICULTY) and reached out for the first nearest twings that he can reach(SHORTIE) and pulled hard and let go of it. Guess what? As I said in the moring it was still raining, and so the water collected on the leaves gave way and came tumbling down. And I also kena! WTH...I have no means to scold vulgarities but have the urge to do so. For the next 2 times he did, we all tried to avoid and I did it successfully. Yeah I am pro. Okay and he was laughing all the way after that, thinking it was funny. What kind of leadership qualities does this terrible act shows?(erhem..)yeah i am asking what LEADERSHIP QUALITIES does this person has?Or rather what QUALITIES at all did this person has? All I was shuang after this was to outrun ALL of them there....even though they took SHORTCUT that mr siva asked them to. yeaps thats the feeling of having to BEAT someone, in a good way that will not HURT the person physically. If i had told him and said "HEY i outran you!Waha!I am a faster runner than you leh!So pro HOR!" I guess he would have been hurt emotionally ahaha...and I dont wish to name what disadvantage he has. And even yuleng jessica and hwee who all took longcut won them...they are PATHETIC....whee...GIRLS RULE!