Monday, April 24, 2006 . 10:03 PM
AH YES! I have finally got a new pair of shoes so I would not go school bare footed tomorrow. AHA. Okay, yes I was just joking =.=. Hmm I went out again just now, and my dad just said buy whatever you like and that the school allows, also ensure that it is comfortable. Dont just look at its colour, and buy it if it is very cheap and bigger sized than what you need.Yes, last time my mum used to buy some size bigger than what I needed cause my feet grow fast! But now it slowed down A LOT, though my shoes still needed to be changed erm often? HAha. okay, it sounds bad, but it issent. Well, it seemed like its more like my birthday tomorrow than ophi's =.= HAHA!!!
Okay, then....HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY OPHILIA!!!
Lols.
I shall forget to bring your piggy tomorrow =p. Hah. Just joking.
Boo!
I am hyper once again^^
Back to my usual self.
Shall try to forgive and forget.
LALALA
*runs off to try on my shoes again*
Whoo!
So nice!!
Okay, enough crapping...
La....gotta go...
byebye!
=D


