<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 02, 2006 . 8:38 PM

Argg...I was damn tired. I hate projects! Why must there be so many in a week?! Wth! And now I am currrently watching CSS finals, but there is advertisement now, so I shall continue with the calculations of my time usage. Anyway they are for EVERY week, UNLESS there are changes to it.

Monday: 7hours---sleep
12hours---school(7 to 7)there is band ok...
3hours---hw/computer(most likely not more than this...)
2hours---other stuff like bathing and dinner

Tuesday: 8hours---sleep
7hours---school(theres nothing on these days)
2hours---other stuff
7hours---hw/computer

Wednesday: 7hours---sleep
12hours(or even 13)---school(theres erm drumming but maybe not this week onwards till further notices)
2hours---other stuff
3hours---hw/computer

Thursday: 7hours---sleep
10hours---school(sp)
2hours---other stuff
5hours---hw/com

Friday: 7hours---sleep
13hours---school(band..sometimes end late)
2hours---other stuff
2hours---computer(i rarely do hw on fridays...)

Saturday:(rest day unless theres proj or band)
8hours---sleep
6hours---band(if there is any...)
7hours---hw/computer/tv
3hours---other stuff

Sunday:(rest day unless theres proj like today...zzz...)
8hours---sleep
3hours---other stuff
13hours---hw/com/tv

Blah...you would have realised I only watch tv on the weekends, but sometimes I would spend some of the time instead of using the computer to watch tv...like CSS. I rarely would watch tv on weekdays...so sad right? Haha. Ok so let me calculate...

School:35.7%
Sleep:31.0%
HW/com/tv:23.8%
Others:9.5%

So you can see school obviously took up most of my time....but the bad thing is I cant find out how much time is taken up for hw and computer SEPARATELY....lols...then I shall not care about it anyway. Okay the first result is coming out soon, I think I go back to watch tv lerh. Be back later...