<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, April 03, 2006 . 8:14 PM

ARGG!!!I am having a flu!!!(Dont worry Mrs K, I DO NOT have avian flu)..I have been having flu since yesterday night, where I kept sneezing and also found out I had a slight sorethroat. Now it's worse...my ears are also blocked and my taste is also worse. Those food meant to be very salty or sweet only seemed a little to me. Sigh.

Anyway I hate the starting of today. Almost everything seemed to go wrong for me. First I woke up late, thus almost late for school. Then when it was HE lesson, I found out I didnt bring any of the stuff needed---apron,table cloth,container and even the notebook that I was suppose to hand in today. Luckily Ms Sandy was in a good mood and she said if I helped to wash her dishes she would not minus the marks for not bringing apron. We baked pizza and me n drey got 9 marks for it ^^. After that, recess was fine. Oh I have cleared all the ticket money^^.

Next was boring CME which I didnt really pay attention to. All I did was to listen to the title of the topic cher is talking about, and reading my archie comics. Then I slacked through lit as well. The most fun was science as usual. We played around with chemicals again^^. Oh ya I should post some of the pictures taken of the experiments we did. Hee. Ms Siti is nice enough to let me take out my hp to take photos when I asked her.^^.

I was gonna put them on this post, but I dont know why I cant get the pictures from my hp into my com...so too bad...I cant post em...

After that we had a talk on International Friendship Day for assembly. And that was the end of the boring day! Later on we went to have lunch, but I had no appetite so I only munched on some fruits.

Then we went up to third floor but found band room still locked, so we started chatting outside. It was till we saw some seniors desappeared then we realisd the band room was finally opened. Well, jh and I took down the horns after puting our bags as there would be tutorial today. Then we helped to take stands blah. Nicole had to leave halfway to go for her jap test. Ah so sad, sh's always missing tutorial, but at least this time she was going for half of it.

Someone was in a bad mood today, but it didnt really affected my mood. I was still quite hyper haha. Then we went to 4K. I liked the thing about tutorial which was that I can skip falling in. Looking at today's weather just now, I was really glad we need not fall in aha. Obviously just now was really warm and humid.

So we had tutorial. It wasnt as bad as I thought. At first I thought I would be very very off-tune, but it turned out ok. The thing was my higher notes, mostly higher then F, were quite in tune, but the lower notes were not =((. After that we tuned and then Nicole went off. We started on pieces like Gilagamesh. It was okay. I love the True Friendship part in movement 2 ^^. I was quite in tune ^^ and am happy for myself.

Then he tried to cut parts for the sec2s and I am supposed to tell Nicole, but I think I will tell on Thu or something. I might forget haha. So he cut all the parts that I dont really like to play, especially those fast and a lot of notes ones ^^. He almost cut 2 of my favourite parts but I gave that pathetic face and managed to get to play them as per normal ^^. Hee. He almost wanted to make me play the lower parts for True Friendship leh.....I like the higher one better^^. Haha...

Whee...then there were some other funny stuff today. Like some stuff that has a lot of significance where yz dont really see. First is when those two guys played then later on jaz joined in.....the shape of their places formed a -------- shape haha....if you could guess what is that hidden word. Oh and the time where the tutor kept telling jaz that she has to keep going with him...the way he phrased it was very funny. But I think anything that involves jaz would be funny aha.

Then Jaz had a packet of unfinished chocolates which melted haha. Then I had no idea why the trumpets were laughing like crazy during trumpets and horns combine. Oh and a few times I looked around the class, then looked at yz and she looked back, then she started mouthing some words and we communicated for a while. But jaz and sx obviously saw then they also began to look at the both of us. Haha. There was once the three of the were string at me for no reason and I wanted to laugh. The scene was so funny....

Well, maybe you can tell, I am still hyper now, but the spirits of it has been brought down quite a lot by a person's name called AUDREY. She is those kind of irritating people who may bring down spirits of happy and hyper people...its bad to be surrounded by people like her. I am very glad there's only ONE of her.

Ah....I am sneezing away. I hope no one will get my flu, even though QY wants it so she can skip school for a few days =.=. Okay that is sad but ah well, everyone is tired, including me. Tired of school, especially the busy schedule. Oh and homework, and the late times I reach home. I cant spend more time on my hobbies and things like that. Sigh. I should go and do my work before its very late. I really need more rest!