<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 . 9:45 PM

Hmm I shall blog more.....this is what I have just decided. I must try to outbeat QY with her bloggings even though she started blogging earlier than me^^. Well, firstly,
HAPPIE BDAE TO MAUREEN......AND.......*HERM...* AUDREY!!!

I bet she dosent read my blog so it dosent matter haha. Yah so today's just like Mon and Tue which were all LONG days. The only exception is that today I stayed back not for band, but for the stupid I n E and drumming of course. We are going to perform for FOUR schools tomorrow. I think it would be chao boring for DHS lorh.

We will be playing the same as the 50th anniversary opening...zzz...those people lorh! Dont want to change a bit. Just now Mr Sim was like asking who want to modify a bit of the whole thing, and only a pathetic small number of people's hands shot up, including mine. I mean, it would be very very boring for DHS!!! They may even fall asleep la! ZZZ.

So we had our History test today. I think I got the second question wrong lerh. Sad... But the first question I also did not answer all the points needed. Sigh. And the rest of the lessons were quite boring. For once, QY was not ap during i n e, but she was super duper DIAO today can?

That was refering to the WHOLE day. Whatever. But during i n e we worked a little on our prototype making of the product we would be selling. And that bulldog was like chao extra lorh. She reminds me of those people who are proud and arrogant and everything. Miss Tan looked at our product and was like saying it's very nice. She even compared it, putting on her shirt! She encouraged us and gave us some ideas too. Then later on bulldog walked towards our table in a slky manner and told us that we must hand in our file for checking next time. Then she examined our product and was like saying "What is this?" And giving that doubtful look. They explained to her and she was like giving that no-big-deal look. So I added on and said Miss Tan came here just now and praised us for our product. I wanted to add on more bad stuff like "Since she approved of it why cant you do the same and give us less trouble" =.=. Crap.

Later on was drumming. We were quite slack today, just practising what we had done last time. There was no point in today's practice actually. What for wase 2 hours just to practise what we had done?=.=. Anyway there's band tomorrow in the morning. We would be wearing jeans^^

Then we would be eating lunch at the hostel(AGAIN) and then go to the stadium and have a rehearsal. Yuppz. We would be going home asap after the performance^^. Mrs Wong is so nice!!! Whoo! I should be chao hyper tomorrow!!!

'Never let anything spoil your day in any way!'---quote created by memememe!!!^^