<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 . 10:07 PM

Hmm this an additional post.

Well, I dont understand some people, especially those who think they are like the queen of the world, and when he's happy, he'll be nice and when he's angry or pissed, he'll be ap.

They just take their friends for granted, well, I dont even know what they take me for. They only speak to you when they needed answer to what they are doubtful of or when they want to tell you something 'important'.

The worst is when they are pissed off, not in a good mood, you cant even ask them a simple question. Most likely you would get an earful from them. They would just snap at you saying I am not in a good mood now dont talk to me.

I have tried an experiment. I tried doing what they did to me, snapping back at them saying what they said, and guess what? They replied "What's your problem la?!"

And so, what do you think my problem is? Those people themselves la duh! This is called giving people a taste of their medicine. If you want people to treat you the way you wanted, then treat them in that way and you MAY get a return of it.

If you are unlucky like me, and never get back the way, just be optimistic and SMILE. Give them the what's-the-big-deal look!!! Wahaha!!! Whoo!

I am still very hyper these few days though I met with some of those cases that I hated. Anyway, tomorrow I shall continue being hyper and never let anything spoil my day. If anyone spoiled it, I shall hate that person. That person will be 'reported' in tomorrow's blog. Trust me.