Saturday, April 29, 2006 . 1:00 PM
I dont like the feeling of being very free suddenly after many weeks of busyness during weekends. Now I dont even have a single thing to do other than studying for those tests coming up. But you know me, I dont like to study the whole day. I also dont like being cooped up for a long time, and I am going to be for these three days!Whew....I'll surely have a good rest. Sleeping late for the rest of the 2 days WHOO! Since I'm the only person who uses com in my family, I'll get to use it anytime I like whee. How good is that eh?
Well, to me the best is to be the only child, since I'm already used to it! I can have everything to myself lalala. Well, I dont agree the only child gets bored easily at home. There's always things to do. Not that I'll never be bored, but I can find things to do.
Oh right...so now I'm blogging! What else can I do? Listen to music, read comics...Oh yeah...so sry nic, take so long to finish ur comics...I think there's still like over 20 with me? Ohno...better go read heh. Cyas!


