Tuesday, April 18, 2006 . 6:40 PM
I dont think YOU read my blog...but I shall still blog anyway, in case you really do read my blog. Please do some REFLECTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!DO YOU KNOW YOU WORRIED EVERYONE?!
No one knew where you had gone to and you didnt even inform anyone your whereabout!!! Though your dad MIGHT have known where you were, he didnt thought of that. It was just too sudden!
My mum told me you were with your bf at first, then you went to a chalet and he went home?! Wth.... yet he can tell the police he didnt know where you were. What crap is this. At least he got scolded by the police and your dad =.=
But I find this very DIAO. Please for goodness's sake dont do this again =.=. People though you were missing. They thought you might have been kidnapped or something, though I told my mum it was impossible, yeah and I was right, you went to hang out with your friends =.=.
Uh, please think about how all of us felt larh! This is a police case, after you had been gone for more than 24hours I think your sis and dad went to the police. SEE? POLICE....POLICE CASE MIND YOU!
Do you know how much trouble you have caused?
Obviously you dont, if not you wouldnt have done this.
Well, maybe you were thinking too shallowly.(is there such word?) You might have thought whats the big deal with going out with friends for just 2 days? But the point is you didnt inform anyone! Worse come you worse you could have left a note or something then go out of your house...
ZZZ...that would at least let your dad know where you went and not thought you were kidnapped..........
Well, I may not be in the position to tell you about this, but I just hope you will listen. Dont worry, I will tell you PERSONALLY maybe along with them.........=.=....


