<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 30, 2006 . 12:06 PM

I guess I'm just too bored. I went to play maple again yesterday. Well, it was still fun. And I got the very satisfied feeling when I trained my character and got 50%. It was difficult to train can?! Then I talked to some people online and they claimed at my level they can level once a day. Crap. If only I had the time.

So I went back and found out most of my friends dont play anymore, leaving me without any contacts online. Then realised my other friends whom all I knew from the game itself, are all so high level already! Those who were lower than me last time are all higher than me. They are ranging from level 65 to 85 can =.=.

I feel so failure now. Wondering if I should just continue to play. Then I still have chance to catch up with them. Yeah, if only I had the time. Now o2jam is quite boring. It is just the playing of one song after another, but I love playing music so it dosent matter. I will still switch over from maple to jam when I am bored. Then back to maple when bored with jam.

Argg. I dont even think I have so much time. Unless it is during the holidays. I am going to play maple during the holidays^^. I'm sure I will be able to play. Whoo!

Okay, why am I saying these? Well, I have no idea. Perhaps I just dont have anything other thing to blog about. Yeap, there's nothing else. Blah. So cya.