Tuesday, April 11, 2006 . 9:55 PM
I saw some funny numbers just now. At the blogger dashboard, I found out that I had 9 posts in my first blog, 19 posts in my second one, and before I wrote this and the one before, I had 99 posts in this third blog~! Whoo! So cool right? AHA, But it would not last it that way.Anyway it's hard to imagine writing as much as 101 posts come to think of it. I didnt really thought I could write as much as 101 posts some time wen I start this blog, neither did I thought I could write this much posts in quite a few month's time. If I hadnt write almost everyday, I wouldnt have gotten this result^^.
Anyway people do change. They either change it to a way that people will accept them or to a way people hate them,depending on the situation there is. There are also times that people changed and they themselves do not know. They then will ask questions like "huh?I changed?Since when?" when people around them told them that they have changed. Some even changed drastically can?
When a person have changed and adapted some new characteristics or what-so-ever you call them, it can be a little hard to accept it. Sometimes it can lead to dislikeness of those people. Yes, it can really happen. You would have experience these changes of people around you at this times where you may still remember some of your primary school friends who have gone up to secondary school(DUH). They might have changed! Maybe you too have but you didnt realise!
Ahaha. Well, to notice whether a person changes, you would have to observe. There is no other way to tell other than observing. Some people realise slower(HEE) whereas some realise faster LOL. This is crap, but I am really bored. I have studied my History and there is nothing for me to do. I wanted to post something more meaningful(yes I realy do), but I cant think of the topic to talk about.
And this happened just now, so I decided to talk about it. It's just about some people. Yeah. SOME people. Whoo, you dont know who I am talking about wahha. Yah yah I know this is crap lah. But anyway, I am still hyper even till now. Maybe I will be hyper whenever there is band on that day. When band comes, I'll just be hyper and I have no idea why. Maybe cause I'm enthu about band^^. Whoo! I shall go sleep and hopefully do well in my History test tmr^^. Whee! Good luck to everyone!!


