<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 . 7:50 PM

Life is a maze, feelings you get in life are feelings you get in mazes. Mazes means YOU are in the mazes, not how mazes feel.

When you have found a way through, you will be happy and therefore be glad for anything and appreciate everything there is. When you are stuck for some reason, you will feel kind of scared, confused and desperated. You may even feel like ending your life right in the middle of the whole thing.

One should be optimistic instead. Sometimes I really wonder how some people can take everything lightly and nothing can stop them from being happy and cheerful. There seem to be lesser and lesser of these kind of people left in the world.

You see, suicide rates has been going up and mostly are young teenages like any of us. That is quite bad. I wonder if I can live over my teenage life. But I know I will not want to die until I have achieved all my goals and fulfilled my own dreamy dreams^^.

I can dream and WILL dream. It may be impossible to even get what I want in my dreams. I love fantasy and imagines a lot. It is hard to draw my imaginations into a picture. Yes I am serious now^^.