Sunday, April 16, 2006 . 9:33 PM
OHNO!!! I am chao BUSY now!!! I really wish to blog but it seems that I have to time at all!!!Went to QY house for the trying out of our HE work practical. Yesh I know it's chao last minute as we are going to take the stupid practical TOMORROW. At least Qy's mum was helping us just now and was giving comments and ideas. Then the Sambal Udang we cooked were at least EDIBLE. It looked disgusting and unpresentable, ya so we didnt dare try it at first, till QY's mum tried and said it was nice. We exchanged a look of surprised then laughed.
I tell you, we spent half the time cooking and half the time laughing!!! There were many weird but funny things to laugh at today. At the cold storage, we were staring and laughing at the POTATOES. Hah. And we kinda felt like AUNTIES buying those stupid ingredients =.=.
Right. Then we also cooked curry which was delicious and PRESENTABLE. WHOO! I cooked de leh. Haha. It was pretty nice, but it dosent seem to be a malay curry dish =.=. It just looked sort of CHINESE to me. Hee.
We also spent some time slacking, as you know pretty well we couldnt have been cooking for more than 5 hours!!! Oh yeah, slack slack slack, do work do work, slack slack, eat eat, slack. After that, when it was around 7 plus, we went to the cold storage again to buy the rest of ingredients we needed for tomorrow. My dad's car couldnt start due to the cold weather, I had to take bus home.
THE BUS STOP WAS FREAKING SCARY. The whole place was DARK DARK DARK, with no one except me. Then suddenly, there was a guy who was walking towards the bus stop. Then he continued walking here and there, dont kniow doing what. I was like freaked out by the darkness and that idiotic guy. In the end a big family came to the bus stop and that guy stop walking. He just stood still at a corner of the bus stop =.=. There I felt sort of safer. Serious. And the bus seemed warm though the aircon was cold. Yeah cos a lot of people were there and it didnt feel scary on it. Whoo.
So I fell asleep on the buss till I reached somewhere near Bedok and my mum called which woke me up. When reaching the bus interchange, QY also called to ensure I reached Bedok safely^^. Yupz. Then I walked home with my mum and explained how scary the bus stop was. Haha.
So that was today for me. I bet anyone could have spent a better day then me >.<. Yah and oh well, gotta do stupid pccg stuff =.=. So cyaz.


