<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, April 20, 2006 . 8:58 PM

OHNO!!!!!!!!!! My dear NIKE bottle is spoiled again!!! It cracked quite long ago and it was able to hold out, until today!!! I suspect it has to do with the super glue my mum applied on it just now in the morning!! It made the bottle's craked part too dry, and once I pressed on it, it cracked open once again. This time it was worse...the water leaked OUT =((. I cant use this bottle anymore =((. I am gonna cry =(( *sniff*

I was desperately looking for a bottle just now but couldnt find one. I mean I went to Bedok, Sports shop =.= and looked for it but the shop had only a few bottles left and they were all those metal ones. If I had bought one, it would really be a waste. I already have one at home! It's that 50th anniversary one. I guess I'll just have to put up with it, until I get my new NIKE bottle. *sobz*

Shall go..erm...do other stuff...and cry for my bottle...haha...jkjk....ok lah...byebye...