Wednesday, April 26, 2006 . 9:03 PM
OHOH! The groupings for the year two level camp is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited la! Same group as cindy and kh^^. Whoo! But we are going to Sarimbun =.=. That place is dirty? It is gonna be like the place we stay in the pri6 camp =.=.Hmm...whats the point of going adventure camp again? Well, definitely for FLYING FOX!!!! I didnt get to try that time cause it was RAINING. Hopefully it dosent rain on the days of our level camp.
It will be a 4days 4 nights camp this time. I wonder how will it be like! This time unlike the other time, i will have a sleeping bag^^. EH WAIT. Last time there was bed andpillow. Ah well, i will have my camping pillow too. Nevermind. Hope there will be LESS leeches =.=. YUCK.
Well, yeah...I am looking forward to it!!! WHOO!!!


