<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, April 17, 2006 . 8:47 PM

Okay, this post maybe quite random as many random things are coming to my mind now, and I just feel like saying whatever I think right now. Firstly, I think I cant live with band...I have no idea why, but it seems to have brighten up my life a lot, especially when I am unhappy, during band I'll cheer up. And today was the same. I was in a bad mood for the whole day in school and well obviously something made me upset. But I dont want to ponder about it anymore. Once the unhappiness are over, one should just let it go.

Ah so I flopped my HE practical, with raw chicken meat in the stupid curry. Well, actually it was QY's job to defroze the chicken but she forgot =.=. Then it was really uncooked as time was too short. Well, but since this is individual stuff so my marks were minus instead. Anyway I am prepared to fail this whole thing for the year. I shall work hard on ALL MY OTHER SUBJECTS!!!

Oh yah so now i HATE HE can? At least next year NO MORE HE!!! WHOO!!! I mean I love food a lot, but I hate cooking.

I hate people who despises other people and think that he is the best in the world or something. He thinks someone cant choose the home background when he was born, but as long as he studies and can earn a lot of money when he grows up, he will be respected. So does that mean we shouldnt respect people who are poor? He obviously despises them. And he must be really very rich to have said that. And why does he always have to pick on those people who live in HDB flats? And also help those people live in big houses boast about them? Why? I hate these kind of people. Perhaps he is just boasting about himself.

After complains....I shall say about band, the nice part of the day^^. Well, actually today was a bit boring. It was the speech day rehearsal thingy. It was supposed to be the dry weather run, but halfway through, it rained and we had to do the wet weather run instead LOL. And well, that time it was raining heavily and there was LIGHTNING. So at the back of the foyer stood a row of trumpets and Nicholas was of course among them. Mr Ng was saying to him dont stand too far out as he might get struck by lightning LOL! Then the lightning kept coming in from the front, so the trombones and trumpets tried playing with thier instruments facing the top HAH.

Well, we were laughing behind too much and got sort of scolded by Mrs Wong >.<. It was really funny what......

After the rehearsal ended, we went back to the band room for some kind of general meeting. There didnt seem to have anything for us to do, so Mrs Wong talked to us instead. And there would be a NOMINATION coming up^^. WHOO!! Very exciting! It's to vote for the chair and stuff, committee la. But last decision still leaves for the teachers to decide. haha.

And afterthat we had CAKE!!! Yupzz! It's the one that the band alumni gave us! It was super duper delicious!!! After that we went home lerh. Haha. Sounds like a short day but it wasnt really LOL.

Oh and did I mention? Nic bought the latest of KAI XIN MO FA BIAN lerh!!!! WHOO!! I am gonna try to finish it today^^.