<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 23, 2006 . 11:07 PM

Okay. I hate Blogger!!! It always has tons of problems. Last time, it deleted much of my entries and I got really fed up with it. To solve that problem of my forever gone entry, I copied and paste it to a microsoft word and saved it in case everytime after I typed an entry. If I had really forgot to do so, there, my entry would be gone forever.

There was another time where many blogs cant be accessed. I have no idea why, maybe there was technical problems? And now, tagboards cant be seen =.=. Wth is their problem?! It was like showing 'unable to connect to server' instead of the usual tags people have made. It isnt only my blog. I went to a few others and they showed the same thing.

Worse for kh, her blog is totally ruined. Her posts were not shown properly, some even came out of that viewing box at a time. I think most likely it would be the html problem. I mean the problem was caused by the htmls. It is sad to know something had to happen at YOUR own blog can?

Oh yeah just now forgot to blog about the time at my uncle's house. Well, it was rather boring, but I had peace and quiet there. I havent had those time already. The whole time there I was watching tv, plus the time taken to eat was short^^. I admire myself, of how I could eat within five minutes with about 5 dishes in front of me(though they were leftovers, there was a lot.) and soup too.

Okay, my mind was set on the tv and had to ignore the noise made while my relatives were playing majong. Dont ask me why I wasnt playing, I just didnt feel like playing yesterday. So I watched tv peacefully until they finished their last game and didnt feel like continueing. My aunt then asked my about my school life when the climax of the show was on =.=. I was trying to concentrate on the show can?

Another of my aunt was like: I dont know how these people can watch until dont do any other things within that 2 hours. Once my husband watches a show which lasts 2 hours, none of us other can watch our programmes. And he wouldnt leave his seat no matter what. Even when there is advertisement he wouldnt allow anyone to switch channels.

Excuse me?! Though I was busy concentrating on my favourite programme I can hear you, dear! I heard everything loud and clear =.=. Well, it goes to show that the programme is really interesting to us who watches it. It does not only appeal to 'old' people though it's those gu zhuang xi you can say. Theres fighting, yeah, but its nice! The storyline especially. I'm not the only teenager who watch it lorh. Some people are just plain outdated.

Okay, haha. I really liked that show. Its called Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan. Its nice HOR. Try watching it if you dont feel like sleeping on saturdays at 9. It ends at 11. Yah. Er, you may not understand the story as you never watched the first episode. Wait. Oh I didnt watch the first episode either and I understood everything^^.

Haha. Oh and Hi Shang Ban Zu Nv Lang is also nice. Its starring Jolin and Luo Zhi Xiang. Er on saturdays too, at 12 if i'm not wrong, cause I dont really keep track of time after 10, yeah. Well, for those who dont like watching tv at all then too bad. Maybe nothing can really interest you in terms of tv programmes. Haha. The cartoons recently are not that good either. Lols.

Okay I shall get to sleep. Its late already, 11.30. Aha. I shall be hyper again tomorrow, nevertheless. Whoo! Band again. Well, I'll never get tired of band(for the time being) no matter what happened during the time where unhappiness were caused. I wouldnt know what would come tomorrow and as far as I know, I am not affect at all by the unhappiness. I know they dont concern me too much. Yeap. Dont get frustrated over these kind of matter. Yet. You'll never know how yo'll feel next time, so dont get too happy. Ah okay, getting later...so byebye!=D