Sunday, April 02, 2006 . 12:09 PM
Sigh. I am kind of upset today. Thinking back, now I can understand why my cousins have so little time. In a way that the five of us used to play together very often since young. But as we get older and older, the times we are spending together seems to get lesser and lesser. Because school work has became the ultimate time consumer. All the stuff related to school, has taken up about 60% of our time that we spend almost everyday. Hmm. Maybe I should calculate. Lets see.The simplest is to calculate the time taken for my sleep. Counting from 0 hour to 0 hour each day, I can say I am sleeping 7 hours each day, from 0-6 and 11-0. Its a little messy ah well. ohno i think i shall count as a week.
Monday: 7hours---sleep
12hours---school(7 to 7)there is band ok...
3hours---hw/computer(most likely not more than this...)
2hours---other stuff like bathing and dinner
Ohno I have to go soon....for PROJECT...zzz....anyway I shall stop here. But for Monday, about 15 hours are already used for school stuff......zzz...15 out of 24?62.5% ALREADY!!!...sigh...ok I have to go...I will blog again later...so cyas...hope I dont get bored to death >.<....


