Wednesday, April 26, 2006 . 9:14 PM
Suddenly I have so much to say. This is already the 4th entry for today =.=. Okay, there are a lot of events coming soon, whether I like them or not.There is the 5 items for NAPFA TOMORROW....hopefully I can get quite good results for myself.Ah, actually I wanna get full marks for everything, but it seems impossible for me. LOL.
There is the 'graduation' of sec4s non dhp on friday! The new chairperson and the commitee would be announce!! Omg....cant wait leh! But I thought some sec4s gonna run on that day??o.O..
Monday is a holiday! Whoo! REST! Ohno...there's 3 tests coming after that. Well, Science, Chinese and Math =.=. Plus du xie. Argg.....so many things to do!!!!!
Well, what else? I cant remember. OH RIGHT. Next Friday, I have Chinese test, Math test AND 2.4km run!!!AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
I dont feel like reminding myself of these events all of a sudden....I shall just stop here. Sigh. Well, one more, LEVEL CAMP! Okay, I shall face the next week optimistically...AHA...is there even such a word? Well, okay...nightz everyone...


