Wednesday, April 19, 2006 . 8:49 PM
This is so cool. The third blog of the day. If I had put everything in one whole blog, I bet it would be an extremely long one. Well, let me first wish my cousin, Yoke Fong a.k.a. Yu Fang HAPPIE BDAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=DHaha, yeah I shall treat you this year. I ran out of present to give you already >.<. Uh too bad I couldnt watch Eight Below with you. I really want to watch that movie. It is about the huskies which were lost in the snow mountain or something, based on a true story and have to survive on their own.
Whoots! Math test was postponed to tomorrow, so I still have one more day to study. I dont seem to be able to well and quick for this topic. Well, I know how to do the changing of subject thingy lerh, but I still need time. And this time there wasnt extra remedial! Although Mr Hia had gone through some answers for the ws, that dosent seem to help really much.
Oh and I bet if I were to describe about the whole day, you would have fallen asleep. Anyway we went to Plaza Singapura just now to get some materials. I doubt I'll be free this weekend. Although there is no school on Friday, we have to go back for band, there is performance for Speech Day. Sad. But there would be a normination for the committee too.
Maybe I will go back TPS on Friday too^^. It's also their Speech Day! Such a coincidence! Oh yeah! CONGRATS TO TPS BAND who won Silver for the SYF today!!! I know you all have practised real hard. Dont be too disappointed kay? Just know that if you have done your best it's all right. For those who are in Pri4 or younger, work hard for the next one!!!(I doubt you all even know or remember me WAHAHA.)
Oh right. I should go and study for MATH. If not I will really fail, and Mr Hia said he think many people will fail for this test =.=. So hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!argg!!!!!!!!!!!!!


