Monday, April 24, 2006 . 7:49 PM
Today is hell day, with freaking things which go totally opposite of what I wanted....you must be thinking "I thought these kind of things only happen in movies". If that's really what you think, then you are very very WRONG.There are some people's doing that upset me a lot. It's not like they are big offenders or something, but they are just some people whom I know quite well. Well, some persons threw a 'tomato' around the classroom, and it hit me of total 3 times on my head and 3 times on my legs. How good their aiming was? It's bad enough to have that, and SOME people still have to add on that I shouldnt go complain and become a complain queen. I HATE THEM.
They might not know who they are as they are ignorant and indifference? It's hard to say. Oh and I realized it is possible that something can spoil my day. I dont want this to happen, but i cant control people, can I? If only I could do that, then I wouldnt have anything spoiling my day.
Where it comes to topics now, I dont feel like describing my day like what I usually does, unless the whole day is of interesting events. Unlike today, which is like sai. Sai now sounds nicer to me anyway.
One thing that I am happy of. I can read comic book twice or thrice as fast qy and I am really DELIGHTED. This is the only that made me happy today. Oh yeah. THANKIEW KH! Thanx for the pencil case^^ I liked it a lot.
Sadly to say, I couldnt buy the pair of sports shoes I wanted. It's mostly white, with mice shade of grey in some parts and lines of glossy purple. Its not those type of messy messy glossy colour, but those metallic ones. Which are obviously nice =.=. It was also of a clearance sale and size were smaller than 36 =.=.
Sad....
Today
is
one
of
the
worse
day....


