<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 02, 2006 . 12:19 AM

Today's a long but happy day^^. Why? Because today is APRIL'S FOOLS DAY! Whee! I got up around 6.45AM as there was band practice =.=. But it dosent matter as I know we would all have fun! Anyway, I reached home at around 11PM =.=...therefore I am very tired now. Nevertheless, I want to blog on today. Sigh. I heard that there would be a project meeting with Kh they all =.=. I want to sleep late one leh!!! Out of 7 days of a week, I have to get up extremely early for 6 days. And for the last day? Project! They said to make it at 11AM. SIAO! I want to die liao. Project project project.............zzz....

So I was hoping that I would not get pissed or anything today and remain as happy as I went out of my house when I come home, and I did it! Whoohoo! I was really happy today. Uh let me talk about band first. Anyway, I ended my day with the CO concert =.=.

I sent QY to school like last week, and went separate places when we reached school. We went to 'gather' with our section lols. Then Nicole tried to trick me by telling me her leg was too painful and she couldnt walk, but I think I didnt really pay attention to her as I was staring at a magazine she holding haha. After that we went up to the third floor to wait for the band room to open. There, everyone chatted happily in small groups.

After falling in later on, we went to get our instruments in the band room to go for sp, until further notice. And so we went. Then at the cupboard, shixun was taking out the horns. When he saw me he purposely took out all the horns except mine and went 'Oh I am too short to take the horn down'. Then I sort of gave the diao look and wanted to take it down myself then he continued 'Ok I shall try and help you'. Ah so I said 'aiya I know you very tall de lorh, sure can take de.' Then 'Ah you have just made me happy'. Lols. I know the conversation was evry diao, but it was good to know so far everyone is happy aha. Really, at that time. Then in the end he still took down for me ahaha...and when I was going out of the band room, val came in and she said to me 'chulei you very pretty today leh, happy april's fool!'. Lols.. then she did it to jinhui also. Nicole was the one who helped to take revenge. She was saying to val(pointing to the floor at the same time)' valerie!there got money leh!' And val turned haha.

At the sp room, we were all waiting for jaz, who took an incredibly long time to get stands. Then she talked so loudly to someone else as she was walking towards us. Oh and she kept on smiling, so I asked her ' jaz why are you so happy today?' And nicole replied for her ' cause someone is here today right?' Haha. Then we tried to trick her on the money joke. Oh and jinhui got tricked by that thing 3 times haha. She is gullible! Ah so we practised and warmed up. Then some of us went to practice trombone con and the restpractised gilgames which was taken by jas. Anyway, after val had gone to band room for mozart, we were bored. Then no one was taking the sp, so I went to look for something else to do. And I found a comic book, Deathnote. Nic wanted to read and because she said she could finish it in 5min, I passed it to her. Anyway she took 10min. Well, it was far faster then me. I took about 25min to finish it =.=. I didnt like it as it was very wordy, though sx said the first four books were nice. The concept of the story may be interesting, but the way they presented it was not that good. Anyway, after that we went into the band room I think.

The rest of the day was quite okay. The only thing was that the band room was very warm today. The windows were not closed and we were just wasting the cool air coming out of the aircon =.=. So we played gilgamesh, then there was a 5min break before the practice of the evening concert. And after that was mozart(again),clarinet con then gilgamesh(again) and piano con.

During the second gilgamesh, movement four, the first valve's string came out halfway when I was playing. I thought the string snapped at first, but junyi tried to put it back and I realised it only came off the screw...So I tried to tightened it. Anyway I didnt play for the rest of the movement after that. When it reaches Piano con and we changed places, I sat beside jas and saw jh screwing her horn too. So I used her screw instead. And sx was sitting beside me so I told him he last time cut cut cut then now the string so short. Haha. I was just joking. Anyway he still helped me a bit to apologise bah. haha. jh also faced the problem of having a screw suddenly coming off, so she said she would be bringing her screw driver during band and therefore I would also borrow from her ^^. Yay.

Later on nic, jh, yz and i went kfc for part lunch. Jaz and jas couldnt go with us because it was quite late and they have to go auditorium for something at 2. In the end, we met the percussions at the kfc. So we ate our lunch. I was extremely hungry since morning as I didnt eat my dinner yesterday nor my breakfast this morning. After that, I saw junyi and a group of guys walking towards kfc. He also saw us =.=. Then I kept telling yz junyi is behind and she refused to believe me, maybe thinking it was a april's fool joke or something, but I kept repeating it till she turned around. Then I stared at an empty table beside us. Yz too looked at it and gave me that no-it-cant-be- face. haha. But it was later filled up by shen mei and cui ting. TY to them LOLs.

But they sat in the airconditioned kfc instead. Later on, they tried to play the chili and ice trick on the percussions seniors but they werent really tricked haha. But after that, jh, yh they all delivered an 'iced' whipped potato to the group of guys. They were very suspicious of it and began examining it. They turned it here and there checking for any suspicious stuff. Finally they opened, but I didnt see their reaction. AHA. We were they laughing like siao. Then, they delivered the chili and ice which was put into the zinger burger box. AHA. They were also laughing. Then junyi was like saying 'Haha! See you all on MONDAY! monday ah! monday!' And all of us became suspicious about it, thinking he would do something funny on monday. LOL. And nicole reminded us she wasnt coming on that day so it didnt matter =.=.

Lols. After that nic and qy went to my house. I went to bath while they played my com. After that we went to tm. I was supposed to pass the tickets to miss chung and I did it at the end. Next we went to take neoprints. Ohya they are still with nicole now =.=. Ok then we went qy's house for her to bath. Then we went VCH after that for the Co concert.Yuppz. QY fell asleep during one of the pieces o.O although there was loud music going on. She so pro hor? Hmm I think I shall not go into the details of the concert. Oh we were laughing at bbq's expression when he was on stage performing. It was really funny. After that we went home lorh.

Now I am very very tired. It's already 12.45AM. I guess I should get some sleep. I still have to do project =.=. Ah nitez!