<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, April 05, 2006 . 4:50 PM

Today's yet another bored day at home. I woke up in the morning with blocked nose and realised I also lost my voice. I kept coughing until I ate my medicine at around 10 after my breakfast. Then I finished some of my work and went back to bed.

When I woke up again, it was already near 2. Then I realised I got back my voice again =.=. What weird situation is this. Just like yesterday night I had a slight fever and yet when I woke up this morning, it was gone.

After eating my lunch, I ate my medicine(again). Then I had nothing much to do and was feeling lazy to do those stupid newspaper articles, I turned on my com. There were only 3 people online so I suppose the rest were still at school. I played o2jam next. The songs were boring. I havent got back the songs that were deleted that time when my com went for repair.


Finally, KH came online and I started chatting with her. And I also started blogging till now as I was still bored =.=. Ahh maybe I should go off now. There is nothing to blog about.

So sorry for this lousy entry, but this is my life for today. How sad it is =((