<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 . 5:04 PM

Well I really didnt go school today. My flu got even worse and luckily yesterday I decided not to go school. If I had gone to school, perhaps my condition would have worsen. Now, not only having a sore throat, I am also having cough and the amount of tissues I used afer sneezing are uncountable.

I woke up at around 9 as I cant stand my nose being blocked and later on went to the doctors. (QY you wouldnt want a flu really =.=) And had a couple of medicines to take. The doctor also gave me two days' mc so perhaps I will go school on Thusday unless I feel a lot better tomorrow. But judging on the tissues I'm using, I dont feel like going tomorrow. I am imagining myself walking up and down the class to throw the tissues I have used o.O. I dont like the fact that I would be coughing the whole time in class either =.=.

Just now, QY and KH came to my house to pass me my test papers^^. So nice right? And it started raining heavily so they stayed for quite a while. Well, there was nothing much for us to do. But at least we finished the survey for i n e. I couldnt use the com as there was those loud thunders and flashy lightnings. My mum said that two days ago the lightning hit some power stuff near my house and she saw some big sparks coming out of it o.O.

Hopefully I can get back to school soon. I dont like missing school too much as I would be missing a lot that the teachers are teaching. Oh and Mrs K didnt ask why I didnt go school today o.O. But it's a relief she dosent call my home.

Ah my dad is nagging again...he dont want me to keep using the com =.=. Oh I am bored. If I have nothing to do, I would have to go back to sleep again. Sigh.