<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, April 06, 2006 . 6:01 PM

Whoo!!! Counting down to number 100th post! This is already my 96th so far!^^. I guess I have been blogging quite a lot ^^. But I not only blog once a day, sometimes even two or three^^.

Right. I was very happy to be back in school! Whee! This beats staying at home all day to sleep. Although I could slack whole day, I was bored with nothing to do at all. Lalala~

I got to skip the long run today for PE. I became the timer for those people running instead =.=. While waiting for them run and come back(as they had to run some long route outside or his so called 'around' the school), I chatted with Jolynn and the Jap girl who came our class. Then the first person arrived back in school---Yuh Ding. The stop watch showed 11min plus when he came o.O. I wonder how he could run so fast without stoping(I guess). Perhaps he has a lot of stamina. Then after all had came back, they went to play volleyball. Oh right, I realised I went PE for the warm up only and nothing else ^^. Well, the volleyball was about the same as last week's with one team forever not changing while the other team members kept changing for the 'tryout'. Dosent that mean the team is already set?

Blah blah, the boring lessons went on. Anyway I fell asleep in parts of the Chi lesson >.<. During IP we went to auditorium and had a talk on the PRIME and stuff like that. The principal also told us even though how badly the school wanted all of us to stay, they would not stoop so low to use those kind of tactics other JC uses. Suppose he was sarcarsic towards the JCs, but what he said were true =.=. The JC used stuff like ' the grass at our area is greener'. Blah. They bacame a joke instead XD. And so more boring lessons went on.

Oh after school there wasnt sp, so me n QY went with Kh and Mel to Bras Basah to take a look at an art shop to see if they sold the materials we need for our i n e project. Yup and I guess there were. We also went stationery shopping >.<. AND I became QY's credit card company =.=.

We walked to the bus stop near the petrol station and we stopped inside the shop to buy some pastries to eat. Then we finished eating and boarded 12. We sat on the upper-deck. I sat with QY in a two-seater. QY started playing her usual 'Quadrapop' while I stared outside the window, Then we listened to a very irritating conversation which later turned out to be amusing to US. The rough idea of the conversation: "......its cause of the f***ing.......and f***ing........" "Oh ya.....f***!.............." "................f***.........." "......f***ing........." And so all we noticed were the words f*** here f*** there =.=. Well, I found this especially irritating as I hate people who are vulgar. So I explained to QY imagine hearing a person speak with him repeating the same word over and over again, e.g. "........right?.....understand?.....right?.......understand?" Then QY reminded me of "dokay?" and we went laughing. We found the word "dokay" very cute. Then we continued listening to that irritating conversations and began laughing and laughing. That guy who was speaking really used the f word too often and thus became an inside joke. When one of the guy said goodbye, me and QY thought the other guy was going to say "Bye f***er". LOL.

So we reached Bugis then went shopping and walking around. Yuppz. I dont want to go into details about it if not you'll get bored of reading and I'll get bored of writing heehee.

Before we left Bugis Junction, QY and I bought handphone socks. There was a sign "Buy 1 GET 1 FREE" and a pink and a blue socks which hung side by side caught my attention. I was like look QY! Then we got the same idea. We share the cost of the price and get us each a sock---pink for herself and blue for myself! Well, she was pink craze today. She even wore a pair of pink shoes!!! Oh right. Before PE:

(Everyone was assembled at the basketball court.)
(Qy started running in with a few other behind.)
Mr Siva(saw QY's shoes): What are you doing la girl? What is this? Pink shoes? You look like a Barbie doll...
QY: *Tries to hide her face and quicken her pace*
Mr Siva: Thoughout all the years I have seen blue, black and white shoes, but PINK?! Are you sure you are allowed by the school?
QY: *remains silent*

Right aha.....that was a funny scene for us but for QY, it was quite an embarrassing one>.<. Oh yah...wanna see my great blue sock?

Whoo! My great blue handphone sock!

When QY sents me her pink one, I'll probably post it up too^^. Right. My dinner is ready! I shall go and eat ^^. Cyaz!