<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 . 8:03 PM

WHOO!!!

This is official the 100th post in my blog! Yay! So I have written 100 posts lerh^^

Right. Yesterday had band till very late, by the time I reached home, it was 7.30 plus plus plus. And I had a stomachache, so I rested till about 9 then went to bath and did my homework after. Next, I studied a little for my history test tomorrow, so by that time it was 11 and no time to come online and blog. Yupz. So sorry. I was really tired then. Well, actually I'm also tired now.

This is really a busy week for me, Monday-Band, Tuesday-Band(special practice for the concert), Wednesday-I n E/Drumming, Thursday-Band in the morning and performance at sports meet in afternoon, Friday-Rhythm XX!!! So you can see what time I reach home eveyday after school. So I reached home about 7 plus too, today though we were let off a little earlier.

Yupz. I have forgotten most that happened yesterday, maybe I shall recap a little. Well, I forgot to bring my apron yesterday(again) and luckily Eve was nice to lend me(again) whee. She saved my life twice^^. Then the rest of the lesson were quite boring and usual. During band I was also tired, but nevertheless still hyper^^. Lols. I think everyone in horns were hyper except Jaz who had some dislikes about her partner from Narrogin, and Jas who was usually unhyper aha. Well, Mr Ng talked to us again, this time comparing us to YCK. He kind of made us all sad, then sort of hinting we should buck up a lot during these few days. Well, we really should. But after that we really heard one of the best we did so far, and today was even BETTER! At least for Gilgamesh! Then jy and two other com members were like 'encouraging' and 'moltivating' us to work harder. Their 'speech' was so good that everyone cheered after that. Haha. Well, at least they tried!

Today was as usual as any other days. By the word "usual", it means just normal like any other days. Yah, in case you thought there was any other meaning to it. Blah. Right after school, we went to have our lunch then went up to the band room. We brought all the things horns have excluding Jaz and Jas' horns. Imagine, only NIC AND I were there to bring all the stuff down to the auditorium!!! We took many trips though.
First trip: Nic carrying half the files and stands;I carrying nic's and my horns.
Second trip: Nic carrying the other half stack of files and yz's horn; I carrying jh and sx's horns.
Third trip: Nic carrying jy's horn; I carrying val's horn.
Actually we only went two trips, but later on I remembered we had forgotten val's horn and was scared she would be angry so we went down again, but it was a good exercise for us. We might have burnt out more than 1000 calories^^

Whoo! Then we helped the percussions and then slacked for a while, greased our horn and tuned. Yup, and jaz and jas came so they told us about their partners, especially jaz's. She was the most spoilt among all the Aussies. Then we started practising, as in the whole band, at about 4. Most of the seniors had lessons till 3.30 so by the time everyone was ready was 4. Mrs Wong also decided to take away chapter 7 of the History test, as we would go home late^^. And thus all the other SAP sec2s shared our fortune and also dont need to study chapter7 AHA. WHOO! Mrs Wong rawks!!!

Mr Ng made us play the pieces in the order of Gilgamesh,Piano con,Tb con,Clarinet con, so those who were not playing after the piano con could go and pack and keep instruments in the band room. So we went up after piano con. With sx and eugene holding on to the keys to the band room at that time, they purposely walked very very very slowly and made us waited for quite a long time judging on the time eugene spent walking from the first floor to the third =.=. And they tried locking people in the band room HAHA.

After that we went back to the auditorium. After clarinet con finished, Mrs Wong let the sec2s off as we had the history test tomorrow^^. See she's so nice!!! So while waiting for my dad to come I studied lorh. But in the end reached home so late because I had to send yz n qy back again =.=.

Aha. But I dont mind actually. On the way home, I'll always sleep and later on have more energy to do my work^^. Now I shall go finish doing my notes though I finished studying the two chapters already^^. Whee! What a hyper day!