<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 . 11:16 PM

Wow. I didnt know doing portfolio can be so fun. Well, you might think I'm crazy, but I dont think I am. Yeah thats right. Well, for once, I like making this portfolio thingy. It is fun can? Designing the cover page is the start of the 'fun' already.

You see, we can just unleash our creativity and do whatever we like on our cover page, provided it is presentable(TO THE TEACHERS). And most people make it simple, but impressive too. So many of us got the idea of putting our favourite picture as the background and just label it 'My Portfolio" with our names on it. It is just that simple right?

And introduction is, well, for us to know ourselves. If we dont even know ourselves we really should have done this portfolio long time ago. So is the strengths and weaknesses. As for the letter to the reader, it is just listing down the objectives of this portfolio. Lastly? The Dunmanian qualities. Well, it is a bit about knowing ourselves too. As long as you want to learn, you can just pick out any other quality you dont have for the one you want to nurture.

Yeppz, so I have FINISHED doing all that. Have you? If not you better get STARTED! Tomorrow's the deadline or else you would get 2 marks less for your History!!!

Well, what has PCCG got to do with History? That is for YOU to find out if you dont know. WAHAHA. I shall go sleep already. It is 11.30PM now^^.