Sunday, April 09, 2006 . 6:23 PM
Yesterday I had a long day with no time to blog, I also reached home LATE, therefore couldnt blog at night either... Well, I have decided to forget things that have passed so I shall not continue about Friday's blog aha. I shall blog about yesterday INSTEAD.
I was out the whole day again, except about 45min at home during afternoon which I bathed changed and rested. Then I went out again =.=. Well, we had the usual band practice again, oh this would be the last Saturday practice I guess. Next Friday is our concert^^. Whee.
Band was quite boring today. For almost half the time we were sitting down and listening to the rest play those pieces that we dont play. And I wasnt sleeping AND not only me and nic were sitting in that position KAY. When I looked behind, some other people also sat in that position and I dont want to mention names =.=. So people thought me and nic were sleeping just because *erhem* yh went to shake my horn "to try to wake me up". ZZZ. But anyway I dont care liao.
Then during break, while sitting back on the stage (we practised in audi again), jy was like reminding me of what siva said on Thursday =.=. I forgot to write it in Thusday's entry but well.... that day when THEY were playing vball, there could only be 12 people playing, and only ONE team remained the same where the other group kept changing. He was really sarcastic in all his comments about the whole class, especially the two teams of people playing, not to forget those of us who were SITTING on the HOT ground watching them. And just nice, jy and some of his classmates were sitting at those steps beide the vball court, so he heard all siva's sarcasism and was telling me at that time yesterday =.=. I cant believe he remembered everything siva said la =.=. There was this that he said I couldnt forget. He was asking the team B to change players, but no one stirred. So he said 'aiyo, the ground is hot enough to bbq already and you people still dont want come and play.' ZZZ.
After band practise, went with yz and some percussion people to Singapore post to have lunch. Then all of us went home to get changed and to put our blazers....haha. So I was meeting yz, jh and the extra sh at bugis to go buy ryhthm presents for the part. Yup so we went shopping. We got all the presents needed in the end. Whee. My present from jh and nic would be a little penguin ^^. It is as cute as the horn's duck.. whee.
Then we had our dinner and then went to VCH for the YCK concert lorh. Oh ya, I havent pay sh for the food we three shared =.=. LOL. Yupz.
YCK should be a neighbourhood school, but their playing is not bad at all. They played the saxaphone piece we could have played, er no, someone could have played as solo, and it sounded nice. But I think our tong hua would be nicer when yz is playing it^^.
The only thing I hated during the whole concert was the continuous shouting from their friends. They kept calling the names of those they know on stage initially. Then as time went on, they began to have loud conversations, as in one person say something about their friend, and next person comment about it. It was really very irritating. And for some of their girl friends who found the conversation amusing, they would giggle and laugh continuously, like some -----. Right. I think it would be impossible for the school to get live recording =.=. Totally impossible.
After that we took mrt home. Bleh. Reach home at 11 I think, therefore no time to blog. Today was boring. I accompanied my cousin to the salon then went window shopping, cause I have no money left >.<. Then spent the rest of the time using com lols. How bored is my Sunday life. Ahaha. Yay my dinner is here. Byebye^^


