Thursday, May 04, 2006 . 5:56 PM
Emotions and feelings, even tempers are like weathers which can change anytime w/o warning or reason. Thus, they are somehow unknown. You wouldnt know what will come later.I dont know what to say. I am speechless. The first second, the feeling was happy and the next second, it changes to sad. It is like at first you found out you won the first prize of the lottery and the next second, you realised you hve forgotten to buy it. NO, I am just taking it as an example, I an still underage =.=.
Well, imagine you just got some money from your dad and was feeling so great knowing you can buy whatever you wanted to, and later on, found out all the nice pictures once kept inside your computer are gone. They are gone forever, never to be found again. Those nice memories, which can never happen to you again, kept in those pictures, yet are also gone.
Memories can never be found again, unless someone unleash it once again. Pictures kept in the computer can also never be found again. The only pictures are inside your heart. Those are memories you will never forget unless your brain decides to discard them away, or you have met with an accident.
Sadness filled in me can never be forgotten.
Oh well, I am not speechless. Fine, I am not, so? I am almost speechless. Not knowing what to say in the first place. Now I have a lot to say.
No, should say not.


