<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, May 15, 2006 . 10:45 PM

Hmmz...today was fine I guess, having the first DnT lesson of this yr...was erm...boring....haha....anw all those stuff I learnt last yr were forgotten! WHOO! lols.

Also had SPA test. Hopefully I wont fail... Hmmz...nth much.

Till band after sch.... The sec4s...well, most of them, were not here. Then the sec1s were having their 2.4 run. Yeah, but there was indoor anw. Mr Ng us the method to learn scales faster and easier, but alot of PATIENCE is needed. Well, you can say it's a little boring, but I find that method quite useful anw.

Ah I'm out of stuff to blog. Many things are just going inside my mind. But nth seems to be blogable. ZZ. And tmr I'm gonna be bored to death. SAD. ah well, till here..cya!