Sunday, May 21, 2006 . 10:43 PM
Hmmz...nothing much happened today. I was just doing usual stuff to pass my time. It seemed to be a long day, but I spent the time quite wisely. First, I finished all the work I was supposed to finish I guess, especially that DnT. I didnt do English though, cos I didnt bring back my textbook. Hah.Best thing was to use my com. Not many people were online. But I spent almost the whole time watching Hunter X Hunter hahaha. I cleared 16 episode today. Amazing har. LOL. Imagine sitting in front the com for erm 8 hours. Each episode was about 30min rounded off. It was exciting though. I mean the anime.
At least I found a good way to watch the anime continuously, within waiting too much. As I watched it from youtube, it takes a while to load, and a little longer my this com. No idea why, but anw it wasnt bad. It is better than spending money buying the vcd.
Even though ppl told me many parts are cut of a story in animes, but I was attracted by it when I watched a few parts of it on the sms buses last yr when I took bus to sch early in the morning for band camp. HAHA. Well, I couldnt do that everyday during the holidays right? So obviously by the starting of this yr, this had ended and stopped showing already. Now that I thought of searching it and watching it online, it is much better.
Well, I guess I'm supposed to be in bed now. It is 10 plus. And I am having a terrible stomachache or sth...I dunno how to spell zzz....lau sai haha. Ok la...see if I can make it to sch tmr. If not I'll just go see doctor and get a day off. Haha. Mainly cos InE is gonna steal the time off band. yeaps.
So nights!


