Wednesday, May 17, 2006 . 4:03 PM
I cant believe I actually forgot to blog yesterday Y_Y. For no reason at all, I didnt blog. I mean, I was online for like...12hours yesterday if I'm not wrong. Oh well, the time spent on the com wasnt actually 12 whole hours, as I had to eat my breakfast, lunch plus dinner, and even bath or something.Anyway, not much 'harm' was done w/o blogging for a day. This is the 151th entry already. For the first time, my blog entries have gone over 100 anyway, the last 2 blogs that I had were total failure I should say. Hah.
How did I kill time yesterday, you might wonder. No, I stayed home the whole day. Almost went out, actually, but it seemed like no one in the section was free except me n yz? zz. She didnt want to go out because two persons not fun ahaha.
As you would know, I spent the whole time on the com. But the question is, doing what? What is so interesting on the com that can let me not get bored? Well, there's always maple and o2jam, but I didnt touch them at all, though my friend asked me to play, but I totally forgot about it >.<. Hahas. There was a story called Firebird which qy introduced me. It has 65 pages and I had only read to the 34th. I also played a thinking game called The Wicked. It is about solving riddles to get to the next level. But it was sort of copied from another game but I couldnt find it. Anyway, I'm currently stuck at level 34. It is best if anyone can help me^^.
I forgot what else did I do, but mostly were those two above. Maybe chatting on msn too. Hmmz...oh yeah I read a bit of my comics too. Haha. Now about today.......
I think I am going to flunk my Chinese this year. So far, I have broken my records of failing, not on my chinese, but on all subjects. I had never failed continuously for each chinese test before. I have never failed so much in a year either. The first time I ever failed an exam/test was when I was p5. That time was my higher chinese, first test. Then the next time I failed a test was last year. Haha. This year cham already. T_T. Hopefully I will do well for future tests. If not I'm going to get lousy results and get scolded. *sob*
I dont blame my parents for scolding me if I never do well in any of my subjects. They arent strict with me and they give me quite a lot of freedom. I can study on my own and they gave me a choice of whether to have tuition or not. My answer is of course no. I wont want to waste time on that. I believe in listening to teachers in school and study on my own. If I dont know or dont understand something, I would seek help from people I know. My parents cant help me much as they didnt have much education. Though my mum can teach me chinese, I rather not as she seemed to teach in a chim way T_T. I realised I had never had any tuition in my life. Not once. I feel proud of that haha. Managing studies on my own is okay for me.....so far....
The only thing I dont like about my dad is that he expects me to know everything, assuming I have learnt everything in school. For example, computers. I have never had any lesson on computers and neither do the school teach us. How did I know how to handle one? Well, the only thing about me is that I can learn fast and can just watch someone do something and I can learn to do it almost immediately. The first time I used a computer was around pri2. That was when my cousin had her first computer and I whenever I go to her house, I would learn something new about it there. Then my pri school let us go to computer labs, therefore also learnt a bit here and there. That was how I learnt to use the functions in a com. I only had my own com in pri4 which is still here with me till now^^. I love my com=)).
Well, I dont think I can live long w/o my com, but I can actually haha. Remember there were a few periods of time when my com spoiled lol. I lived through all that too. The longest was 6mths plus w/o one in pri6. That made me concentrate more on my studies to get better results than I usually got in that year ^^.
I realised for the first time that I can survive one week w/o a refrigerator ahaha. The refrigerator in my house was one year older than me, so it was here in my house since 1991. HAh. And it spoiled last thu if I dont remember wrongly. The new fridge arrived today 10 in the morning. It is SILVER haha. Not that kind of really metallic silver larh...but its still NICE.^^
Hmmz. I will still miss the old fridge. I was TALLER than it. Now this new fridge is TALLER than me boohoo!
Theres no hw today, so I shall slack..hahah...cya then!


