<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 . 7:51 PM

I hate this freaking blogspot, seriously it should be technically ungraded. Now the page is BLUE, 'Could not connect to Blogger.com. Saving and publishing may fail. Test connection now. Contacting Blogger.com...', and no matter how many times you click on the 'Test connection now' button, it will still remain the same as before. So what help does it do?

I cant stand the frustrations and irritations in me any longer. I think I am developing depression like many other people do. Maybe there would be a second great depression lol. Okay, so how am I suppose to keep optimistic and happy now? *thinks* No idea. I shall just live like how it is.

I do not like changes either. Dont you find it frustrating to keep having to adapt to new changes? They might be big or small. Big changes are the worse. If you cant adapt to it, that's it, you are going to suffer. Well, I guess I'll just have to get used to it. Enjoy what you have right now to the fullest before you regret when you have to change.

*****

Seemed like another long day today, thought it's actually NOT. I got home at 6.30pm, thinking what a long day it had been, but no. I got to school only at around 12.30, and to 6.30 is purely six hours only, unlike those days with lessons. I am feeling tired already. Very.

There was sp till 3 plus before we had main band. During sp, it was quite boring, teaching sec1s and practising pieces. Then surprisingly, we had TEABREAK by which Mrs Wong bought 'brade'(bread) for us. LOL. Okay, another pronounciation. Hmm, from Breadtalk leh. It's nice of her to do that because some people didnt have their lunch. I wonder what would happen if some people like me told her we didnt have our breakfast. But seriously, I dont take any breakfast early in the morning. You might say it's bad for my body, but I used to vomit what I ate so I dont get into the habi of taking it everyday.

In band room when Mr Ng wasnt there yet, the whole band played a piece which was only played by sec3s/4s before. The sec2s sightreaded! Mrs Wong heard us play but didnt believe jaz when she told her many of us only sightreaded lol. It sounded quite nice^^.

OHOH! We'll be getting the choice piece tmr!!! Whee! Excitedness filled me and I cant wait to see how is it going to be like! We practised those pieces and sec1s came in at the last half an hour. Those people who owed Mr Ng played up front and only one sec1 kena today. Sadly, she, too owed Mr Ng two scales. Went home after playing that nice piece again ahha.

Mdm Sau was very funny just now, during falling in time.

Mdm Sau: Who owe Mrs Wong camp fund?
*some people raises hands*
Mdm Sau: Remember to bring tomorrow. Who owe CDs?
*some people raises hands*
Mdm Sau: Also remember to bring tomorrow. And those who cracked the cd cases, the cds belong to you now, so bring money to pay for it. Then who still owes blazers?
*a few people raises hands again*
Mdm Sau: So late already still havent return?! You better bring them tomorrow or your life will be in danger!
*laughter roared*
Mdm: Those people who owes band money, camp fud, cds and blazers bring them tomorrow, or your life will be in great danger!

Hmm, dosent seem to be funny here. It was funnier when you observed it and heard the words right from her mouth haha. Most of the band chers are NICE!^^

Well, well, I dont feel like staying late tonight. Should I go to bed earlier? I wont be able to fall asleep anw, tv too noisey BURH. Right, I go find something else to do, besides doing hw anw.