Friday, May 05, 2006 . 10:36 PM
OHOHOH! I just read Nic's blogand I realised I have forgotten to blog about something. Now I remember, all thanks to nic. HAHA.
Well, how can anyone bear to separate the two best friends? They are like the bestest out of all best friends LOL. They can joke with one another, in front of their STUDENTs. How cool is that? Though w/o each other they can still joke, they have more fun with each other! One will be with sec2s the other with sec3s how sad.
Hmm, and yeah a part of Mulan DOES sound like chicken dance! I heard that part and started laughing with nic who realised it too LOL. Some of the rest were laughing but I am not sure at what...haha...one cant be sure what other parties are thinking of, you know. HAH.
Today is Mrs Wong's bdae! Haha...then there was this lao tu method of 'surprising' her and I bet she should know already lorh =.=. She got a present from the band, and she din really dare to read out the words written inside...haha...wanna know? Well, the first sentence said: I have big hair. LOL...2nd she asked us not to laugh...I have a good figure...haha....in the end we all still laughed...And we wished her happy SIXTEENTH birthday LOLS. Our band sure is funny HAHA.
The front of the scrap book read: Arent you JEALOUS of me? And jy was having a hard time trying to put that into her hands while she was supposed to be making her wish lols. Instead she was suspicious and kept trying to see what was going on haha. That part was funny can...lols....
Oh yeah sx would like deodorants for his bdae LOL. Lets see, there are 12 people in horns! So each one buy one bottle den got 12 liao...does that make one CARTON???
HAHA...well, maybe thats a joke...lols...i cant tell the between truth and joke....sad right? Well, there was this irritating guy whom me and my fren met in maple just now, who verbally harrassed us. Non-stop vulgarities were spouted by him and I got really irritated. But I turned all his words into jokes, e.g.:
guy called 'ramartix': Mother f***er!
me: Omg, how can you be so despo as to do that to your mum?
ramartix: F*** u
Rubbish bin
me: Eh u really despo leh also wan do that to a rubbish bin =.=
ramartix: How much must I pay to f u?
me: well, dunit bah, I ask my dog replace me can liao...foc de....
ramartix: Ask husky dog to f u la jie bai(supposingly to be the bad word he spelt wrongly =.=)
me: huh u wan husky? no prob, i'll send one to u in no time...
Well, how stupid the conversations are....you cant expect more respectful words from me to this guy....at least I was patient enough to not use caps^^ He just didnt admit I outalked him, well, which guy would? I mean they are so...ops...ok shall not say anything. But he kept chaning character and kept repeating what he said. How childish dont you think? I ignored him for a while and he disappeared, coming back with his real char again =.=. He must be damn young I guess. Dont think young kids cant spout all these vulgarities HOR. I have seen some primary sch kids who scolded people with vulgarities as bad if not worse than this. Yeaps. Nowadays...lol....kids learn FAST. Seeing primary 1 students holding their own handphones are not surprising now, unlike last time...lala...
How weird the world is...


