Sunday, May 07, 2006 . 7:36 PM
OMG OMG OMG!!! Now everything sound so crystal clear to my ears. For the last 2 weeks or so, I have been living w/o noise aha, I couldnt hear things clearly. I also spkoe very softly I believe T_T. Then I went to the doc's and he washed my ears...using some kind of syringe...chao big one that is, and *flshhh* go the water into my ears...*plop* came out the wax. Haha, ok well, there wasnt any sound when they came out LOL.After that I couldnt get used to the noise outside. Now I know how does noise pollution come about Y_Y...
When I came online QY was like telling me to go to watch a video which is chao cool, thought the animation is a little fake...its obvious la, but the music made is very very nice!!! It is called Animusic yeaps...
So now I am enjoying myself to what I would be missing for the next 4 days? And finally, to remind you all, DONT BOTHER TRYING TO CONTACT ME FROM THE NEXT 4 DAYS, unless you want to call the campsite number, which I dont know what it is AHAHA....lols.
Hopefully I will enjoy my stay at that campsite Y_Y....K la I go pack..heh...byebye! I will miss everyone LOL!


