Thursday, May 18, 2006 . 6:39 PM
Phew....teachers are getting us to confirm our CA marks recently, and today was of the most results. I had recorded all my marks so far that I had gotten back except art. Art results were given the earliest which I forgot to record. It dosent matter much to me anyway.So far I had all B4 and above. So far I didnt fail my aim for this semester. So far I am okay with my results. So far I have only one A2 and it is the highest of all I have know and it is SCIENCE.
If I never remembered wrongly, I didnt do well in Science last year. However, this year I improved tremendously. I said if I wasnt wrong. If I was wrong, then I have deproved in many subjects. Unless there was still improvement in this one. Okay...I dont know what am I saying.
I felt bad knowing my Math marks. I had calculated what Mr Hia wanted us to and I got 75/90! Shit....that was BAD....way lousier then I had thought I would have gotten. I am starting to lose faith in myself.
I dont feel like studying anymore. It's a torture to me. After knowing I have at least gotten some presentable marks in some of my tests, I was glad and began confiding in how I have done well. Then, someone just had to compare and comment. That was another reason which made me worse.
Hmmz...I shouldnt be pessimistic, should I? Shall recover soon, dont worry...its just the matter of the CA results. Hopefully I wont fail my Chinese, or any other subjects. Thats all I'm asking.
Oh yes! I finally cleared mysit n reach to get a gold for Napfa^^. Stretched like siao but in the end I still got 38 zzz. At least it was a C can.
Had sp with jh and yz today. Didnt practice much actually. We read a little through the Art of French Horns. Yeah. Later on I went with Jaz to Bugis, with Yuru too. Hehe. *eyes twinkling*
Lala. No hw cept for a pathetic Science which I forgot what am I supposed to do with it. Heh. Shall go find out. Yeah...so cya!


