<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, May 26, 2006 . 10:13 PM

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY HOMEWORK OMG. The teachers are just out to torture us and make our lives horrible even during the nice long holidays. THEY ARE SO CRUEL. HAHA.

Well, it's not their fault, I guess. There is just too many subjects. You see, if there was only two hw given by each subject teacher, and there's only five subjects maybe, there would be only ten hw!!!! Now I counted, I have 21 assignments to do. WTH.

I am going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. Not first time anw. I have gone crazy mny times before till I got used to it? T_T

Ah there wasnt much today. We skipped most of the lessons after recess today^^ and we were let off at ONE WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Then it was band. Well, we got the pieces which we are going to play at botanic gardens and practised them. There's MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!! LOL. Very nice!!!! And erm there's a piece called Conzensus that's also very very nice! The horn parts are anw. LOL.

Hmm....I am supposed to change my horn. Argg. Second time already. But I dont want! I suppose I still must. =((. Well, I dont like the cupboard jaz's horn is occupying bleh. Seems a bit cluttered with things. Hahah. I still like my horn now. LOL. Nic dosent want to change cos I dowan....she's so nice! So lucky of me to have such nice part mates. Yeah nice seniors too larh. =/

Ah...go do hw liao. Nic pia like siao...so shd I ^^. GOODNIGHT!