<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 . 6:49 PM

There wasnt du xie whoo! But it is tmr =.=. In the end, I still have to learn it anyway, so whats the difference? I seemed to be back using my shortcuts already, but it is faster to type it like this hahas.

The Science test was quite difficult just now! The only easy part is the one where you have to choose the substance and write how can the hydrogen and carbon dioxide be tested =.=. ZZZ. I shall not talk about it anymore. It will only make me more depress.

Yeaps. I am depress eh? Not serious de larh. As in it is not a serious depression until I want to jump down the building and leave the world. I cant bear to do that. Heh. It is not that I am afraid of death. I still want to see many things in the world. haha.

Then we had 2 free periods after recess! Whoo! Teacher wasnt here today wadd =/. Once again, I accompanied Shermaine down to canteen haha. Didnt see any of the seniors though. Later went to 4K to kachao yz and yx with qy^^.

We got bored at 4K so we went back to class. After a while, we went to look for qy's other seniors and kachao them too LOL. Wanted to look for jaz and jas but there wasnt time. When I walked pass their class, the teacher was already there >.<.

We went back to class to enjoy another free period. Played truth or dare but it was damn boring also. Some people just gave some stupid dares which cant be accomplished like going next door(they were having class with a teacher inside) and do a chicken dance on the teacher's table. =.=.

Then it became boring again. I read comics during Chi lessons. Okay, I know I'm not supposed to do that, but the whole of middle row except the first and last row people were all sleeping!!! I was so tempted by the book so I read it HAHA.

Accopanied yl and hwee to the OBS stuff there as yl wanted to try her IPU. We played with the ropes first cause there were 2 new ropes haha. Then hwee told me about that wall and I tried on it. All of the times I tried, I just need a bit more to go over it =.= . I shall try again next time. So yl went to try her IPU. I tried to jump on tht high high bar at the side, and I did it w/o much energy. I was swinging on it lightly and guess wad? THE WHOLE THING SHOOK!!! I was shocked that I dropped down immediately....zzz...Hwee was like, look at the ground!!! Okay, it was.....erm...some how unbalanced. =/

During eng lesson, I HAD TO CHANGE PLACE. It is not because I caused any trouble or talked too much! AUDREY IS THE ONE. She kept on talking non-stop and kang had to change her place! She was looking around and her eyeballs just stopped at me T_T. But it didnt seem to matter where she was placed! She can talk to anyone around her. She also has many funny gestures and xiao dong zuo! All were funny that made some people laugh beneath. Ashley almost became a door god like drey because he was laughing. Anyone that looked at her would laugh.

ZZZ. Had to tahan her meddling with my things especially my WATER BOTTLE. She was playing with it. She used it to spray water at Shaun continuously and was caught by me. I also messed with her things^^. After I saw what she had done, I thought of doing sth to irritate her too. So I got the idea of taking her money out of her wallet which was on the table and place it in her pencil case. HAHA. Even joanna was saying yeah that would be her punishment. At least we didnt take the money can?

Hmph. After tolerating for about 2 periods, it finaly ended, but followed on was even more boring with some unenthu people. They were practically not helping at all. LALA. BORING.

After sch, went to macs yet again. I think I am getting fatter, so I should try not to be tempted to go again. Oh yeah an actual fact here: A packet of curry sauce cant last qy with her small fries, instead can last her for her 6 pieces of nuggets, whereas it is the opposite of me. LOL.

Right. I havent started studying. Perhaps I should do so. Yeah. Cya!