Monday, May 22, 2006 . 9:23 PM
Think, thinking, yet still thinking. Why am I still thinking so much? Nothing seems to be getting out of my mind. My mind is still as 'cluttered' as before. What should I do? Everything's of my concern nowadays, even the slightest thing I can think of. Think think think....what if my brain burst someday? Ohno....The fact that causes me to think so much is mostly of school stuff. Anything that has got to do with school, has something that I need to think about, be it school work or projects, or even cca. Ah well, I think I think too much already. Time to change!
I wonder if I can change out of this so-called bad habit. Well, it is a bad habit for me though. Serious! It may cause depression. It may be really bad. Wahaha. I sound evil. Hmm, putting thoughts to it(still thinking, sigh), I should prioritise things I should concentrate on. Yes I shall do that.
Basically, the most important thing to me now is STUDIES. I want to beat many people. I found out I got 65%, which is just right for taking triple science and one humans. Argg. I must work harder. This is serious. I have got only ONE A1, ONE A2, ZERO B3, SIX B4 and ONE C5. How sad can these marks be. Wth. And yet I missed a lot of B3s. For the next half of the year, I'm going to PASS every test. I want to get ZERO C5s, and not more than FOUR B4. Can I do it? YES. If I dont do it I dont know what to do. Maybe i'll go jump down the building or something. Okay larh, just joking. Hmm. I want to get good results. I want to get a higher overall %, and beat a lot of people! Very ambitious heh. But if I dont try to beat them this time, I may not get to do so after that. Split classes DUH.
Right. Very ambitious of me. I dont feel like studying for tmr's math test anw. YES. There sre still tests on the LAST week of the term. Are the teachers out to torture us or what? SIAN can. There's also Chinese test on Friday. I must PASS that test. Anyway, I wonder if I can pass a math test on Simultaneous equations w/o studying. I have no idea what to study on haha.
Hmm...Anw, there was the InE bazaar, and we put in those we finished after that, as in after the lessons. And we sold a lot!! We actually made a profit of $12.50!!! Whoo! So happy! HAHA. INE IS FINALLY OVER! WHOO! Well, there is actually one more lesson =.=. On wed. =.=. CRAP.
And hmm...nvm...shall not think too hard. Sigh. I go study liao. Nights.


