<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 . 7:23 PM

Today I was very very very tired. Came to school looking very sleepy I bet, plus I was almost late lols. I became more energetic after Eng. We didnt do the stupid skit therefore our marks must have been very low. WHO CARES.

All I know is I did the stupid ppt. If not for it, I bet it'll even worst to present the earlier long and freaking one which is just copied from the stupid brochure. ZZZ. Whatever.

I was looking forward to music as I know I am going to play the conga, which is the nicest instru to play in the whole group other than the xylo hahas. Well, the rhythm was chao easy though Shermaine couldnt do haha. She kept breaking down halfway. Lols.

The next thing coming up next is I n E which I hated the most. It is chao useless. For the time spent most was just listening to lectures. We only started the 'buisness' making like 3 weeks ago. So we are not supposed to add more of our products, but we only have like 11 to sell. What. the. crap. Fine lorh, then we just sell those larh! By the way it is the making of posters tomorrow. I. will. fall. asleep.

There is also SCIENCE test tomorrow, not forgetting Chi du xie, though some people say it is on Thu, but it is better to study for it, be safer than to be sorry. or whatever you call it.

What else? I want to finish the art thing also, but it seems impossible to be in the same group as drey =.=. Okay, whatever AGAIN.

I feel sick. I dont want to study. I am tired. I dont want to face the stress of projects and tests. How can I escape from them?