Friday, May 19, 2006 . 8:30 PM
What a day...I have been thinking too much....recently. Most of things that I was worrying about finally can go. Things happen quickly nowadays.The last time thinking back, I thought March holidays have just ended and now, June holidays are coming. Only one week left to hols. How great is that? I would love the break I can get. I want to get away from work. School work. Nevertheless, we have our holiday homework, which piles up like a mountain. More and more are coming. They seem to be never-ending. I even doubt I have the time to play maple like what my friends asked me to.
People may think June is a long holiday which stretches to a month. That, to me, isnt long at all. Not knowing the reason, I just feel that it is still too short, for people like myself. Only the December holidays is just right. It dosent seem too long. But remember, time passes quickly. The moment you start to countdown for something, the faster it seems to be arriving.
Since time passes quickly, some things that are worried for are gone. Yes, GONE. Hopefully no more may come. For example, most of the results are out. Nothing can change them. No matter how upset I am, it cannot be change. I can only work hard the next round and do well. Aim for my goals. Like yz said, after June hafta mug. lol. I heard it wrongly at first. aha.
So I have gotten to know both my best and lousiest results so far. They are Math and Chinese respectively. Math is a definite A1 to me, and if i dont get an A1 for it, I'm gonna kill myself. however, this year's A1 is a LOW one. 83 may not sound low to you, but it is to me....my math. It seems to only apply to that. Next, Chinese. Like Math, it is my one and only. But it is the opposite. My one and only C5. Sad.
This time, the results are not up to my own expectation, neither to my parents'. I MUST work harder. Does that sound famaliar to you? Well, but I'm different. I am not that hard working, so you cant really expect much from me. Yes, why wouldnt I admit that I'm lazy, since it is already quite obvious, I believe. Just as much.
I used to score well in order to beat people I hated. Anger can change things, you know. This time, people that I dislike are not really better than me, and I found no one to hate, so I have nothing to work against. Hmm...sounds weird to you ya? Oh whatever. I am going to work hard. Have some goals to achieve.
*****
It was the handing-down or something, during band today. We didnt practice at all. We heard the choice pieces of YCK and ours, and also compared them. Then we watched the video of our performance on RHYTHM 20. I would say yz plyed well^^. Anyway, we only wateched the first three movements of Gilgamesh, nothing else. Well, the CD they had there was sort of faulty? hah.
Then, we did the band dance. It was m first time doing it as I didnt go for the similar event like this last year due to being ill I think. Nic and qy were telling me about 'disappear' once again, thinking we might be playing today. But we didnt. Hmm, the sec1s re lucky this year?
Then, there was the cake cutting ceremony. All those were small ones. But the cake was definitely delicious! I loved the chocolate! And the syrup? Er what do you call that. Well, its coloured and is very very sweet. Blue and yellow haha.
So it was finally the announcement of the committee. Plus we got pictures of us in Rhythm and the ethnic drumming. I guess the results this time is good. Nobody(so far) has any bad comments about it. Everyone(so far) is satisfied I guess.
It seemed like the last committee work quite well together, and actually disaplined the band quite okay. So now, it is up to the new batch of committee! I think it takes a little time for the new chairperson to get used to it ^^. Time will be given HAHA.
So now, I'm okay with everything there. I went chao high and cheered a lot =). Despite the fact of having anger in me wahaha. Well, it's not that serious la.
So what kind of a friend is it that can pangseh their friends so many times a day and even not apologise when they have injured their friend? HMM....*thinking*


