Sunday, May 28, 2006 . 4:29 PM
Yes yes, holidays have began. So what if holidays are here again, there's still so much hw to be done. And to surprise myself, I actually felt sad when I couldnt do my hw yesterday. I was out the whole day, counting from eleven am to eleven pm. I woke up at ten plus >.<, so there wasnt any proper time to do any hw at all.Because of that, I did some of my hw today. I was actually rushing! Hoping to finish most of the hw by THIS week. HAH. Doubt I can do it anyway.... I get restless easily, not forgetting, hands getting frequent aches. No idea why, but when they start aching, they will take a while to stop, unlike normal aches. argg.
Hmm, my dad dosent seem to believe me when I told him I was doing my hw. I admit I dont start my hw this early usually, but since I want to change, he could have at least give me some suport right? It was raining heavily just now and I sat in front of the computer to do my hw. I mean, I was using the TABLE in front of the com, if not I would have to do on the floor. There's just no other tables for me to use except the dinning. Then my dad, assuming I was using the com(without looking), he said: 'now raining you still using com?!'(in chi) me: 'NO! I am doing hw!' *No reply*
See. No reply at all. =.=. Well, nevermind about that. but I do get a funny feeling from my parents that they are against my wanting to hw early and getting good results. Well, this is judged by their attitudes given to me. Oh well, no matter what, I WILL do well for the next semester.
And yesterday was quite okay. I was at my uncle's house, with my cousin and adult relatives. Though we were really bored there, we managed to keep ourselves occupied. Then, we went to Lot 1 shopping mall to shop for a while. I bought Jolin'a album in the end, leaving myself w/o any money left. So I guess I would have to save some money from the allowance from the next three days. Yeah. Sad. Second holiday w/o much money to spend.
Nowadays, unlike last time, I have very little to spend during the holidays. I had like only $15 for this holidays when I usually would have $50. I do save money for holidays, you know. ZZZ. Feeling kinda sad. Sigh. Dont know what's wrong with me now.
Hmpf. I feel like eating. I am hungry.
*****
Oh yeah. GOOD LUCK TO ERINA for tmr's Chinese Olevels!


