<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, May 14, 2006 . 12:17 AM

You must be thinking, why am I still awake at this time now? It's late already yet I'm still not bed, sleeping and dreaming. Well, the simple reason is...I cant fall asleep. In fact I dont even feel any tiredness. My eyes are still working fine, they are not closing at all. Hopefully this can last till I finish my post.

There was the performance at Sentosa today. For me, I didnt think it was great at all. I was still praying and hoping it will turn out good. I tried my best, but no matter how I tried, I cant reach those high notes I used to be able to play nicely. Perhaps it was due to the lack of practice ever since my ear was blocked and I couldnt hear properly.

Not all seniors were present. Maybe they were sick. For horns, yz and val were not here. Sad to say. The trumpets didnt sound very right either. At least there was still someone who helped us. We played Tong Hua and it just didnt sound the same w/o yz.

The whole time I was thinking, what if the sec4s really left and we were alone, all by our own. Can we survive? I wonder. Maybe. Maybe not.

Another important person wasnt there with us either-Mrs Wong. She is sick. Her eye may even go blind. I think she shouldnt have gone msia. Perhaps if she had stayed in sg, she might be better than how she is now. God bless she will be fine, recover quickly and join us back again. Well, no more stress for her...hopefully...

Suddenly my writing is so serious....I have no idea why. Now it seems like there are many thoughts in my mind, not sorted out. In midst of confusion, I know not what I should say. Forget it then.

I think I am allergic to BK food. Whenever I eat from there, I will get sick, in a way or another. Usually I'll vomit the next day, but not this tie I guess, I had a nose bleed. Urgg. No more heaty food for me. At least not for these 2 or 3 days.

Random again.

Shucks.

I am getting more random than ever.

Does thinking of suicide means you have a depression? Well, thats bad I guess, some people have it. People around me. Yeap, not actual refering to anyone, but yes, to people around me. Please think carefully before your actions and think before your words.

I dont have much to say now. Think going to bed is a better idea. Good night.