<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, June 19, 2006 . 8:14 PM

Ah what a tiring tiring day. But it is also partly because I have been going out everyday from Saturday. Will too, for the next three days z. Yesterday, I got very early and head to Suntec City for the Ducktour. Its very fun! But somehow, my com dosent want to get the pics from my handphone, so I cant put them on my blog. Dont worry, I'll put a blog about the Ducktour after can get the pics^^.

Later on I went to the guild outing HAHA. Watched RV. Its stupid but funny. I found out a new lan shop too. Its near Plaza Sing, where I went lo. It is a lan shop of mostly asiasoft games like Maple, Pangya, plus some other games like Gunbound or Kong Kong or sth. Theres also competition.

Lols. One of the people went works there. SO COOL. Next time I wanna work there too^^. Get to hug cargo plush toy everyday =x. Oh yeah, a cargo toy costs $99 and yeti around $200? hmm... definitely no money to buy =((. Haha they're not for sale anws. Boo...

I feel very much like sleeping, so I think I'll blog again tmr or sth. I go watch tv lerh nights.