Monday, June 05, 2006 . 11:29 AM
Ahh shit...I forgot what I am supposed to be blogging now. It was meant for yesterday's entry but obviously I didnt take the time to blog, I didnt blog and I have forgotten about it. Fine, and I shall just blog about what I did yesterday.I DID come online yesterday, in the morning. I spent like a quarter of it finding blogs to read but none of them were updated. Then I went to play maple. Surprisingly, one of my friends was online and she took me around some parts of the ludi^^. Well, finally I found some high level monsters. And the cool thing is, I found some monsters affected by heal!!! WHOO! New monsters to train on! Yay!
Later on I went out. Went to Bedok View Sec's Sunday Fair. Familair faces were seen and of course met up with XinYi, who gave me 3 free coupons. HAH. Oh and I thought I saw Zi Yu from 2I there =.=. I realised there are many ah lian and ah bengs or wannabes of them in that school. Dyed hair of brown, golden, red and even purple. I mean they should be temperory(shit forgot how to spell=.=).
It was about the same as last year's though, the fair. Just that I found last year's more interesting. The most vivd store in the fair was the dunking store. It has a large barrel which is transparent and has some wooden plank on top, made to let a person sit on top. the side was attached to a long thin wood, with a round board. A very small one. People can then buy ball to try hitting the round board. If it hits aimfully, the person would fall into the barrel of water. SO COOL RIGHT?! Imagine our school having this game! Nonono, on the other hand, I dont think the teachers would allow. Ah well, just as it is.
There's also the favourite haunted house. I went last year's. This year's might be about the same. But my friend said of course it was editted. It's chao scary for me. You have to walk through a maze, in a short line. If you walk to the wrong place, ghost would be there to meet you. The thing is, their props are very real. Lightings too, made the atmosphere just right for a haunted maze. The first person would be scared many times from the front, middle people to their sides. And I tell you, last person, DONT EVER TURN BACK. There would be at least a ghost trailing you from behind and would bring their scary face close to you when you turn back. Hmm, what successful haunted house. *clap clap clap*
We went TM later on and CS to take neoprints. Oh yeah, I forgot to take pic of them and put in my com =.=. zzz. Forget it then. So long never take neoprints already. But I quite like the CS neoprint shop, its quite big, with two nice machines that I like. Hmpf. Nothing much.
Oh yes, I found another mean of comics! HAHAHAH! This guy shared money with his sis to have a collection of more than 300 comics! Can you imagine?! They could have opened a mini store and charged a small fee of reading comics. LOL. But the sis is chao protective of the comics and refuse to lend them to anyone cept maybe her close friends. They collect many series, like the Fruits Basket, Hunter X Hunter, Tennis Prince9I think), and many more. But I read chinese comics, so I forgot how to spell some of the names of the comics =.=. HAH.
Okay la, so might be able to borrow some comics to read. Whoo. Oh and I found my gameboy yesterday. It is oerfectly fine except for the dont-know-why-it-became-like-this spoiled screen. I kept it nice and well, after one year, to fine everything's working great cept for the screen. It is like shrivelled up for no reason. It is inside of the transparent cover, so I could do nothing about it =((.
Sad........
It has been with me for like six years!!!!
WOW!
I didnt know till I counted =.=.
ZZZ...
I shall go play games lerh.
Byebye!


