Sunday, June 11, 2006 . 4:37 PM
All these quizes are koped from qy's blog^^.1. My ex is:
Not here yet =D
2. Maybe I should:
Go do some hw.
3. I love:
The fries I'm eating now ^^
4. I don't understand:
Perfect English. wahahaha
5. I lose:
Weight when I go on a diet.
6. People say I would:
Be a good horn player if I practise well.
7. Love is:
Another word for care except that it is more powerful to an extent.
8. Somewhere, someone is:
Scolding me cause I keep sneezing non-stop.
9. I will always:
Be myself.
10. Forever is:
Eternity.
11. I don't want to:
Do hw....
12. I think the current US President:
Is an alien.
13. When I wake up in the morning:
I hit my alarm clock.
14. My past is:
Something I remember.
15. I get annoyed when:
People irritates me.
17. My dog is:
My bdae present from my friends =))
18. My cat is:
Gone.
19. Kisses are the best when:
They are given by my mum.
20. Tomorrow:
Is the day after today.
21. I really should:
Go practise my horn.
22. I have low tolerance for people who:
Are irritating, annoying and whatever that I hate.
End of quiz one for the day^^ so fun i go kope more haha.


