<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 . 8:46 PM

Grrr...no idea what's wrong with the Cbox today. Neither I can see my taggie fully, nor can I see other's. Maybe it's my com. But it is really irritating when you want to tag on someone's tagboard. You cant. Oh well.

Wanted to do some of my hw today, but obviously I failed. I was too busy playing maple and some other stuff. I am becoming a maple freak again. zz. Hey, but after you have not played for a long time, you find it interesting again. Well, thats how I feel. Did many many quests in ludi today and got tired of it eventually. After leveling at around 11am, which is not long after my 2x exp had ended, I went killing dark pepes and dark yeti(transformed) with a friend. Later, she went off and I went ludi, with another friend. Ah yes, I made Thorns! Whee! It's nice being higher level, you can get to use nicer, cooler weapons. But as your level gets higher, you would have to hunt your equipments, no matter weapons or clothes. Oh yeah, I saw a Kage at the fm just now while looking around. Kage is a staff for level 85 mage and it costs 63mil mesos. Erm, a guy sold, obviously. I wonder where can one hunt it. The best thing was getting the sacks from the quests done. If you ever heard of black sack, which is to summon balrogs, the ludi sacks do same thing, they summon ludi monsters^^. I am going to open one at a town in vic, so beware, noobs! Stay alive, flee to a safe place before you get killed XD.

Oh, I'm being evil. But I guess it'll be real fun!

I am bored now. I want to find something to do. My mum just returned the Fruits Basket anime not long ago. I feel like watching it again. Argg. Hunter X Hunter also loads too slowly for my satisfaction. BURH. I. Am. Going. To. Find. Something. Else. To. Do. Byebye!