Friday, June 09, 2006 . 5:01 PM
Hur hur. There was a show abt blogging ytd. You know the you hua jiu shuo 2. They talked abt blogging and how it affects people. There were many issues abt this on the one hour show. It seemed that more disadvantages of blogging was more than advantages.But who cares abt that. I think many parents dont know that their children actually own a blog themself. But even if they found out it may help them understand their children more issent it? Well, I wonder how my parents will react if they found out. Haa. They cant really read english either. Dosent matter=.=
Cant rmb what I was supposed to blog abt. OH YES! Yesterday! We went to qy hse to do the stupid acc proj which i believe we didnt finish. grp members: kh qy me joanna ophi yd. yeaps. And I realised how INNOCENT I am compared to qy and joanna.
Okay I ask you, whats so funny abt Elmo giggle toy which vibrates in Toy r US. HAH.
They can laugh so much abt and even more when I didnt know what does it mean. So in the end.....aha. They said the adults use that toy more than the kid did =.=. T_T.
Blah. Then we went all toys department. The toys at toy r us are fun! We though most toys nowadays arent that fun. Imagine ppl swinging sticks instead of yoyos. There is such new toy now can. So next time
[when you have a child in future]
Child: *swinging stick*
You: Hey child, know last time what was the shape of the yoyo?
Child: Huh? Whats that?
You: The thing you swinging now.
Child: huh? the stick? what shape?
You: Oh last time we used to play with round yoyos
Child: HUH?! Round?! IMPOSSIBLE!
Hmm, wonder if that would happen. Anyway, kid toy are fun seriously! other than that elmp which shakes, vibrates and whatever, there are toys which captures our attention. Like some toy which TALKS and teaches you how to write and draw! HAHAHA!
Okay, we are kids in our heart. Physically we are old and in our minds we are kids. WHOO. Some people still watch cartoons too mah =p. Well, I needa go out already. So byebye!


