<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19659562?origin\x3dhttp://wonder-worldz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 . 3:55 PM

I dont know what to blog about. I just want to rant. Spam or anything, to satisfy my anger.

It is of no right for me to vent this on someone, so something shall be fine.

To me, anger is just some part of fiery emotions that I cant control properly even to this time of a point.

Ho, so wrting in this way seems more formal?

It is just another way of ranting.

Actually it is this way that makes me want to think even more than I want to.

What am I saying.

I am just confused?

Like a lost three-yr old kid in a big city.

Having nowhere to go, I come to the edge of the world.

How cool.

End of ranting.